Please follow the government and NHS guidelines:
PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND THE SURGERY IF ANY OF THE FOLLOWING APPLIES TO YOU:
- you or any of your household have any of the published COVID symptoms (high temperature, new continuous cough, loss or change to your sence of smell or taste)
- a member of your household has any of the published COVID symptoms
- you have been advised to 'self-isolate'
- you have tested positive for COVID in the last 10 days
The guidance is likely to change very regularly so please keep checking the national websites. We will also aim to provide up to date guidance on our website.
The NHS and Public Health England (PHE) are extremely well prepared for outbreaks of new infectious diseases. The NHS has put in place measures to ensure the safety of all patients and NHS staff while also ensuring services are available to the public as normal.
What to do if you have symptoms
Do not go to a GP surgery, pharmacy or hospital.
You do not need to contact NHS 111 to tell them you're staying at home.
Read the advice about staying at home.
Use the NHS 111 online coronavirus service if:
- you feel you cannot cope with your symptoms at home
- your condition gets worse
- your symptoms do not get better after 7 days
Use the 111 coronavirus service